Buenos Aires has the infrastructure and technology necessary to meet all the requirements of an international event, congress or conference, and to ensure each visitor’s stay is an unforgettable experience.
The city offers an extensive selection of versatile venues, including three exhibition centers with a combined floor space of 150,000 m2, and several complexes suitable for smaller events, in addition to rooms and salons in 5- and 4-star international hotels.
The city currently boasts 30,000 rooms in 5- to 3-star hotels, offering guests a full range of commodities and services. From boutique establishments to the world’s most exclusive hotel chains, the numbers of rooms available are growing each year.
Regarding event organization, the city’s convention centers, halls and complexes are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including sound, lighting and staging equipment.
Technology available at all our venues:
• Broadband Internet connection
• Videoconferencing and streaming
• Simultaneous interpreting services
• Sound and lighting equipment and services
Some of the most prestigious international events held recently include:
• the World Lottery Summit
• the World Dental Congress
• the 16th World Congress of Arrhythmias
• the 22nd World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics